Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gender Confusion II

I promise you all that I have had blog post ideas, but I just haven't gotten around to typing them all out, and my god does time ever fly! One of these days though, my thoughts will come alive in this blog, but for now I thought you might all enjoy reading some more of the stupid comments that I get on a daily basis. 

I've whited out the user names this time, but since my last post of these comments in July, I have been stock piling more comments. So.. enjoy!













Now not all of these comments are solely negative I realize, but I'm amazed that I still get these comments after 2 years on Youtube. Especially now that Youtube has changed their layout and my icon (a personal picture of me) is displayed for the viewing public to see. If they can't tell by my voice, surely they could tell by my face? I suppose not.

Either way, you guys seemed to enjoy these comments last time, and I enjoy them more and more as time goes on. I used to get slightly agitated at people's ignorance, but now I just find them entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment