Friday, January 1, 2016

The 30 Day Resident Evil Challenge - Day 11

Q: What part in the games scared you the most?


Jump scares usually get me. Especially dogs jumping through windows, or Hunters all of a sudden charging me. But that's more of a game mechanic more than it is a "part" or "moment."

I can't think of anything specifically, because Resident Evil doesn't really scare me. But, it sure does keep me on the edge of my seat and creates a nice challenge that keeps me alert and aware, but also paranoid. I feel as if the Resident Evil franchise has always been good at surprising me. Capcom never fails on delivering the unexpected when I least expect it! 

The worst thing is thinking I'm safe.. and realizing I'm not. Being chased by enemies when I'm ridiculously low on ammo or health. Trying to take down a boss I think is going to be near impossible. It delivers a sense of panic that's hard to describe. 

Resident Evil is always best played late at night with the lights off to add to the atmosphere! 




No comments:

Post a Comment