Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The 30 Day Resident Evil Challenge - Day 21

Q: Best line someone has said throughout the game series?




A: I can only pick one?


-----

One can never forget the "Jill Sandwich" and "Master of Unlocking" lines that eventually became very popular memes (and respectfully so, because damn right Barry Burton is awesome). But picking a single line that I love above all else is impossible. One of my favorites things about the franchise as a whole is the awkward yet hilarious humor that comes out during the best of times (and often unintentionally).

For the most part, I think I like Leon's "one-liner's" best, partially because I think his character was written with sarcastic and cheeky lines on purpose. Jake in Resident Evil 6 also has some very enjoyable dialogue. Here's a list of 10 ones that come to my mind (besides the obvious ones):

1. "I was almost a Claire Sandwich!" - Claire Redfield, Revelations 2
2. "I see that the President's equipped his daughter with ballistics too." - Luis Sera, Resident Evil 4
3. "Where'd everybody go? Bingo?" - Leon Kennedy, Resident Evil 4
4. "You can't have her, she-Wesker!" - Barry Burton, Revelations 2
5. "No thanks, bro." - Leon Kennedy, Resident Evil 4
6. "Jill and Barry together... in hell!" - Wesker, Resident Evil
7. "Watch out! It's a monster!" - Jill Valentine, Resident Evil
7. "It's always something with women!" - Jake Muller, Resident Evil 6
8. "You want STARS? I'll give you STARS!" - Jill Valentine, Resident Evil 3
9. "Been fantasizing about me, have you?" - Billy Coen, Resident Evil 0

And finally (for extra measure), this gem.




No comments:

Post a Comment