Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The 30 Day Resident Evil Challenge - Day 3

Q: Most underrated male character?




A: Jake Muller (Resident Evil 6)


-----

For the big reveal that he is Wesker's biological son, they sure didn't do as much with his character as I was hoping. It felt to me that Jake should have more importance. Using your blood to create a cure for all of mankind is important of course, but in retrospect to the high importance and number of appearances that Wesker had, I don't know why they don't utilize his character in future appearances. 

Jake's funny, his hand to hand combat is fun as hell, and he works perfectly with Sherry. I feel as if he and Sherry's campaign was quite possibly my favorite. They implemented him so well as a new character in Resident Evil 6, and he was my favorite new character that they introduced. His character has a lot of potential so I just don't see why they can't take it further. 







No comments:

Post a Comment