Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The 30 Day Resident Evil Challenge - Day 17

Q: Favorite boss battle?





A: Ricardo Irving

-----

This was a hard question to answer. But, I feel that overall, Resident Evil 5 definitely has my most favorite boss battles. They all stick out in my mind because they'e so unique.. not to mention you fight super GIGANTIC creatures.

There's something oddly satisfying about shooting the absolute shit out of a giant evil sea creature monster.. thing. Although you have high powered weapons, you're still stranded on the boat deck. He swims around you, giving a feeling of constant threat.. a sense of panic. 

When I played Resident Evil 4, I remember thinking how awesome Del Lago was, and it's still one of my favorite boss battles to date. The fight against Irving is a step up from that and is so reminiscent of that fight for me, which is probably why it's the one that pops up in my head first as my top favorite. The instant death scene where he eats you is the cherry on top of the sundae. 

No comments:

Post a Comment